History /

Historical facts about our hall

About the Hall

The Hall was built in 1958 on land between Baswich Lane and Holy Trinity Church. It is recorded that the Baswich Community held a meeting in June 1957 to discuss the needs of the new and growing neighbourhood "... all expressed interest and enthusiasm for the Church Hall which is to be used by the community as well as the church".

Over its half century of existence it has continued to fulfil that vision. In November 2010 the decision was made to change the name of the hall to Baswich Community Hall to reflect the facilities that we now provide for the whole community.

Meet Our Team

David Pearsall MBE JP

Chairman of the
Management Committee

Fr. Graham Adamson

Vicar

Christine Gilson

Church Warden

Patrick Park

Church Warden

Philip Botfield

Committee Member

Beryl Foster

Committee Member

Alison Philp

Committee Member

Kevin Kelly

Committee Member

John Kemp

Committee Member

Pauline Aston

Hall Administrator

Angela Philp

Cleaner